§1 Information about thecollection of personal data
(1) Below we inform about the collectionof personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data that aredirectly related to your person, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, userbehaviour.
(2) Responsible acc. Art. 4 § 7 EU GeneralData Protection Regulation (EU GDPR) is
Invento Products & Services GmbH
Klein Feldhus 1
You can reach our dataprotection officer at firstname.lastname@example.org or at our postaladdress with the addition "Der Datenschutzbeauftragte".
(3) When you contact us by e-mail or by acontact form, the information you provide (your e-mail address, your name andtelephone number if applicable) will be stored by us to answer your questions.We delete the data that arises in this context after the storage is no longerrequired, or limit the processing if there are statutory retentionrequirements.
(4) If we rely on commissioned serviceproviders for individual functions of our offer or would like to use your datafor advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail below about these transactions.In doing so, we also mention the specified criteria for the storage duration.
§ 2 Your rights
(1) You have the following rights withrespect to the personal data which are directly related to your person:
- right of access to information,
- right to rectification or deletion,
- right to restriction of processing,
- right to object to the processing,
- right to data portability.
(2) You also have the right to complainabout our processing of your personal data by a data protection supervisoryauthority.
§ 3 Collection of personal datawhen visiting our website
(1) In the case of merely informative useof the website, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us withinformation, we will only collect the personal data that your browser transmitsto our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data,which is technically necessary for us to display our website and to ensure thestability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 EU GDPR):
- IP address
- Date and time of the request
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the request (concrete page)
- Access status / HTTP status code
- Each transferred amount of data
- Website from which the request comes
- Operating system and its interface
- Language and version of the browser software.
(2) In addition to the aforementioneddata, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies aresmall text files that are stored on your hard drive assigned to the browser youare using and by which the body that sets the cookie (here through us) receivescertain information. Cookies cannot run programs or transmit viruses to yourcomputer. They serve to make the Internet offer more user-friendly andeffective overall.
a) This website uses thefollowing types of cookies which scope and operation are explained below:
- Transient cookies (see b)
- Persistent cookies (see c).
b) Transient cookies areautomatically deleted when you close the browser. These include in particularthe session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which variousrequests from your browser can be assigned to the common session. This willallow your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. Thesession cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
c) Persistent cookies areautomatically deleted after a specified period, which may differ depending onthe cookie. You can delete the cookies in the security settings of your browserat any time.
d) You can configure yourbrowser settings according to your wishes and refuse the acceptance ofthird-party cookies or all cookies. Please be aware that you may not be able touse all functions of this website.
§4 Further functions andoffers of our website
(1) In addition to the purelyinformational use of our website, we offer various services that you can use ifyou are interested. To do this, you will generally need to provide otherpersonal information that we use to provide the service and for which theaforementioned data processing principles apply.
(2) In part, we use external serviceproviders to process your data. These have been carefully selected and commissionedby us, are bound by our instructions and are regularly inspected.
(3) Insofar as our service providers orpartners are based in a country outside the European Economic Area (EEA), weinform you about the consequences of this circumstance in the description ofthe offer.
§5 Objection or revocationagainst the processing of your data
(1) If youhave given your consent to the processing of your data, you can revoke it atany time. Such revocation will affect the admissibility of the processing ofyour personal data after you have given it to us.
(2) Insofaras we base the processing of your personal data on the balance of interests,you may object to the processing. This is the case if, in particular, theprocessing is not required to fulfill a contract with you, which we describe ineach case in the following description of the functions. In the event of such adisagreement, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process yourpersonal data as we have done. In the case of your justified objection, we willexamine the situation and will either discontinue or adapt the data processingor point out to you our compelling legitimate reasons on which we continue theprocessing.
(3) Ofcourse, you may object to the processing of your personal data for advertisingand data analysis purposes at any time. About your contradictions inadvertising you can inform us under the following contact details:
Invento Products & Services GmbH
Klein Feldhus 1
§6 Use of our webshop
(1) If you wish to order in ourwebshop, it is necessary for the conclusion of the contract that you provideyour personal data that we need for the processing of your order. Mandatoryinformation necessary for the execution of the contracts is marked separately,further details are voluntary. We process the data provided by you to fulfillyour order. For this we can pass on your payment data to our house bank. Thelegal basis for this is Art. 6 § 1 sentence 1 lit. b EU GDPR.
(2) You can voluntarily createa customer account, through which we can save your data for later purchases. Ifyou create an account under "Dealer Login", the data you provide willbe revocably stored. All other data, including your user account, you can deletein the customer area anytime.
(3) We may also process theinformation you provide to inform you of other interesting products from ourportfolio, or to send you e-mails with technical information.
(4) Due to commercial and taxregulations, we are obliged to store your address, payment and order data for aperiod of ten years. However, after three years, we are restricting processing,which means our data will only be used to comply with legal obligations.
(5) In order to preventunauthorized access by third parties to your personal data, in particularfinancial data, the order process is encrypted using TLS technology.
1) With your consent, you cansubscribe to our newsletter, which informs you about our current interestingoffers. The advertised goods and services are named in the declaration ofconsent.
2) To register for ournewsletter, we use the so-called Double Opt-In procedure. This means that afteryou have registered, we will send you an e-mail to the e-mail address specifiedin which we ask you to confirm that you wish to receive the newsletter. If youdo not confirm your registration within 24 hours, your information will beblocked and automatically deleted after one month. In addition, we store yourused IT addresses and times of registration and confirmation. The purpose ofthe procedure is to prove your registration and, if necessary, to clarify anypossible misuse of your personal data.
3) The only requirement forsending the newsletter is your e-mail address. The specification of additional,separately marked data is voluntary and will be used to address you personally.After your confirmation, we will save your e-mail address for the purpose ofsending you the newsletter. Legal basis is Art. 6 § 1 sentence 1 lit. A EUGDPR.
4) You can revoke your consentto the sending of our newsletter at any time and unsubscribe from thenewsletter. You can declare the revocation by clicking on the link provided ineach newsletter e-mail, or by sending a message to the contact details statedin the imprint.
§8 Google Analytics
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, aweb analytics service provided by Google Inc. ("Google"). GoogleAnalytics uses so-called "cookies", text files that are stored onyour computer and that allow an analysis of the use of the website by you. Theinformation generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usuallytransmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. However, in theevent of activation of IP anonymisation on this website, your IP address willbe shortened beforehand by Google within member states of the European Union orin other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area.Only in exceptional cases the full IP address will be sent to a Google serverin the US and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website,Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, tocompile reports on website activity and to provide other services related towebsite usage and internet usage to the website operator.
(2) The IP address transmitted by GoogleAnalytics as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other dataprovided by Google.
(3) You can prevent the storage of cookiesby setting your browser software accordingly; however, please note that if youdo this, you may not be able to use all the features of this website to thefullest extent possible. You may also prevent the collection of the datagenerated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including yourIP address) as well as the processing of this data by Google by downloading andinstalling the browser plug-in available under the following link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de.
(4) This website uses Google Analytics withthe extension "_anonymizeIp()". As a result, IP addresses areprocessed shortened, a person-relatedness can be excluded. Insofar as the datacollected about you is assigned a personal reference, it will be immediatelyexcluded and the personal data will be deleted immediately.
(5) We use Google Analytics to analyze andregularly improve the use of our website. With the statistics we can improveour offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. For the exceptionalcases in which personal information is transferred to the US, Google hassubmitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-USFramework. The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Art. 6 § 1sentence 1 lit. f EU GDPR.
(7) This website also uses GoogleAnalytics for a cross-device analysis of visitor flows, which is carried outvia a user ID (Universal Analytics). You can disable the cross-device analysisof your usage under “My Data”, “Personal Information” in your customer account
§ 9 Use of Webfonts
§10 Inclusionof YouTube videos
(1) YouTube videos in ouronline offering, which are stored on http://www.YouTube.com and are directlyplayable from our website. These are all integrated in the "extendedprivacy mode", which means that you do not transfer data about you as auser to YouTube if you are not playing the videos. Only when you play thevideos, the data mentioned in paragraph 2 will be transmitted. We have no influence on this datatransfer.
(2) By visiting the website,YouTube receives the information that you have accessed the correspondingsubpage of our website. In addition, the data mentioned under § 3 of thisdeclaration will be transmitted. This happens regardless of whether YouTubeprovides a user account that you are logged in to, or if there is no useraccount. When you're logged in to Google, your data will be assigned directlyto your account. If you do not wish to associate with your profile on YouTube,you must log out before activating the button. YouTube stores your data asusage profiles and uses them for purposes of advertising, market research and /or custom design of its website. Such an evaluation is done in particular (evenfor users who are not logged in) to provide appropriate advertising and toinform other users of the social network about their activities on our website.You have a right to object to the creation of these user profiles, and you mustbe directed to YouTube to make use of you right to object.
§ 11 Integrationof Google Maps
(1) On this website we use theoffer of Google Maps. This allows us to show you interactive maps directly inthe website and allow you to conveniently use the map feature.
(2) By visiting the website,Google receives the information that you have accessed the correspondingsubpage of our website. In addition, the data mentioned under § 3 of thisdeclaration will be transmitted. This is done regardless of whether Googleprovides a user account that you are logged in to, or if there is no useraccount. When you're logged in to Google, your data will be assigned directlyto your account. If you do not wish to be associated with your profile onGoogle, you must log out before activating the button. Google stores your dataas usage profiles and uses them for purposes of advertising, market research and/ or tailor-made website design. Such an evaluation is done in particular (evenfor users who are not logged in) to provide appropriate advertising and toinform other users of the social network about their activities on our website.You have a right to object to the formation of these user profiles, and youmust be directed to Google to make use of your right to object.